The Governing Bodies
Four governing bodies have been set up to oversee the Group's strategic directions and ensure responsibilities are equally distributed between the two founding schools.
The Bureau (9 members and guests)
It meets at least four times a year, either upon the initiative of the President or upon written request of at least half of its members. It monitors the overall orientation of the Association with regards to implementation of policies and decisions adopted by the Board of Directors and the General Assembly.
The Board of Directors (19 members)
It defines and proposes the general policy of the Association. It ensures proper application and implementation of said policy. It establishes projected budgets for the Association, and ensures their proper implementation.
The General Assembly (37 members)
It approves the end-of-year financial statements, allocates the profit, gives the discharge for their management to the administrators, and approves the Association's general policy.
4 special committees
- Audit Committee
- Appointment and Ethics Committee
- Compensation Committee
- Investments and Purchasing Committee
Alexandre de Navailles was appointed General Manager of the group on 1 July 2020. He is assisted by Anil Benard-Dendé as Deputy General Manager in charge of "transformation". He ensures the running of the school and the deployment of the strategic plan with the members of its management committee, made up of :
- Associate Dean of Research & Faculty : Vincent Mangematin
- Director of Administration and Finance : Pascale Gefflot
- Director of Human Relations : Christophe Herrmann
- Director of Executive Education : Jean-Luc Faye
- Director of Business Relations and Entrepreneurship : Christophe Mouysset
- Chief Technology and Data Officer : Frédéric Cozic