A strategic location
Located in the exceptional Lumière Building, with its 160,000m2 surface area (one of the Paris' largest business centres and one of the largest business ecosystems), KEDGE Paris is a place of versatility, designed as a bridge between innovation and people.
With its 135,000m2 of building spread over 2 floors comprised of two wings linked by a central atrium of 52,000m2, the school not only responds to a functional and technological role but also brings in an emotional factor, a necessity to meet the aspirations of its different audiences. Everything is based on the profound renewal of teaching by placing entrepreneurship at the centre of the school's philosophy.
The school features:
- Outstanding services, including numerous company restaurants and sports facilities, etc.
- A friendly environment near Bercy Village and the BNF (the National Library of France), easily accessible by public transport, with a wide range of accommodation. A huge co-working area allowing for better collaboration between students and staff and adaptable rooms with a reception capacity of between 40 and 200 students.
- An enhanced digital experience: immersive rooms will enable students to work on practical case studies and a giant screen will be constantly streaming classes or conferences held on the school’s other sites.
KEDGE's campus revolves around 4 main axes: modularity, flexibility, connectivity and user-friendliness.
m2 on two floors
amphitheatre of 80 seats
An enhanced student experience
To respond to new educational, organisational and digital developments, KEDGE Paris wanted to revolutionise the student experience by creating the campus of tomorrow, a place entirely dedicated to educational innovation whereby best practices will be replicated in the school's other locations.
KEDGE also shares its facilities with major companies including: Natixis, SNCF, ING Direct, Société Générale and the Ministry of the Interior.
The campus’ academic activities are focused on executive education programmes and the best MS and MSc programmes developed in the region.
MS and MSc courses taught on the Paris campus :
- Art & Creative Industries Management
- MSc Sustainable Finance
- MAI MSc in Purchasing & Innovation Management
- MSc in Marketing & Brand Management
- MSc in Wine & Hospitality Management
- Msc in International Business
How to get to the Paris campus?
Address: 40 Avenue des Terroirs de France. 75012 Paris
Tel: +33 220.127.116.11.500
- By tube: Line 14, Saint-Emilion stop
- By bus: 24/109/11, Terroir de France stop
- By tram: line 3a, Baron LE ROY stop