Programme's Labels :
LEARNING BY DOING
With the ongoing link between students, lecturers and companies, students actively participate in their own training.
GETTING INVOLVED IN A WINE AND SPIRITS MANAGEMENT PROJECT
- A full time 6-month internship
- A research project – the thesis – dealing with a concrete business issue
STUDY TRIPS AND VISITS IN THE VINEYARDS
OUR PARTNERS NETWORK AND EDUCATORS
- The team of researchers and lecturers of Kegde Wine School
- Masters of Wine
- Key players of the industry
- WSET Level 2 & 3 with Bordeaux Wine campus, WSET Approved Programme Provider in Bordeaux
- Internationally recognized Wine & Spirits companies welcoming our interns
AN INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME, A GLOBAL VISION
- All courses taught in English
- Course materials covering all the key wine markets and vineyards around the world
Develop dual skills
GAIN MANAGERIAL, COMMERCIAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS IN THE WINE AND SPIRITS INDUSTRY:
Wine Economics and Wine & Spirits markets, Wine & Spirits Marketing, Managing & negotiating with distributors, Export Strategy, Financial Analysis, Supply Chain & Operations Management, Strategic Management, Wine & Spirits Law.
WINE AND SPIRITS KNOWLEDGE
GAIN A GENUINE KNOWLEDGE OF WINE AND SPIRITS:
60 hours of training to obtain the world famous WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines, with a specific path proposed by Bordeaux WINE CAMPUS, the “Beginner to expert programme”. Courses and tastings of wines and spirits will also be offered.
Visit wine and spirits producers and negociants, attend seminars and travel in wine producing regions.