Keypoints of the MSc in Wine & Hospitality
Two internationally renowned schools
- École Hôtelière de Lausanne is ranked n°1 University in the world for Hospitality and Leisure management, QS University Ranking 2019 for employer reputation and academic quality. 1 Michelin Star
for the berceau des sens, EHL’s training restaurant, also rated 16/20 in the Gault&Millau 2019.
- The KEDGE Wine School is based in Bordeaux, worldwide capital of wine. Created in 2011, it’s the KEDGE Centre of excellence in wine. Our students benefit from our wide network, from our experienced education team, and our researchers in their wine and food & beverage studies. We also welcome in our programmes figures of the industry, including some of the best sommeliers of the worlds, highly reputed wine producers and Masters of Wine.
Visit wine producers and negociants, sommeliers, hotel and restaurant managers, and travel in wine producing regions.
Live on three campuses
- Paris, Lausanne and Bordeaux
- Close to leading French, Swiss and Italian vineyards, international hotels, and gastronomic restaurants
Learning by doing
With the ongoing link between students, lecturers and companies, students actively participate in their own training in food and beverage.
Get involved in a wine and hospitality management project
- A full time 6-month internship
- A research project –the thesis– dealing with a concrete business issue
Gain access to our network of partners and educators
- The team of researchers and lecturers of KEDGE Wine School and EHL
- Masters of Wine
- Key players of the Wine & Hospitality industry
- WSET Level 3
- Internationally recognized Wine & Hospitality companies welcoming our interns
An international programme, a global vision
- All courses taught in English
- Course materials covering all the key wine & hospitality markets and vineyards around the world
Develop managerial and business skills
Gain managerial, commercial and technical skills in the wine & hospitality industries:
- Wine & hospitality economics and wine & hospitality markets,
- Wine & hospitality Marketing,
- Managing & negotiating with distributors,
- Investment strategies,
- Financial analysis,
- Strategic management.
Wine & Hospitality knowledge
Gain a valuable understanding of wine and obtain the world famous WSET®. Level 3 Award in Wines.
With some of the best sommeliers of the world understand the added value of sommellerie, the economic management of a wine list and a wine cellar.