KEDGE Wine School works at different levels with professionals of the sector. It develops local and international projects of economic support to actors, regions, collectives.
Our major partners
Gerard Basset Foundation
The Gérard Basset Foundation was set up to honour and further the legacy of Gérard Basset OBE MW MS, by making the worlds of wine, spirits and hospitality fairer, more equitable and accessible to all. We raise funding principally through Liquid Icons' annual Golden Vines Fine Wine, Rare Spirit and Experience Global Online Charity Auction. The funds from the Auction are then distributed to a selection of grantees around the world, all of whom are engaged in furthering the cause of diversity and inclusivity within the wine, spirits and hospitality industries, primarily through the provision of educational, professional courses and other opportunities aimed towards underrepresented and disadvantaged groups. Our 14 grants made in 2021 cover a vast range of initiatives, from first-class academic research to scholarships for students undertaking wine and spirits certification courses, to grassroots apprenticeship programmes in viticulture, to name but a few, across multiple countries globally. We also run our own scholarship programmes, including our headline Taylor’s Port Golden Vines Diversity Scholarships, Dom Pérignon Master of Wine & Master Sommelier Scholarships, Hennessy Golden Vines Diversity Scholarship in Spirits and Golden Vines Wine Scholar Guild Scholarships. For more information about the Gérard Basset Foundation, our partners and our grantees.
Please visit https://gerardbassetfoundation.org/
The Cite du Vin
As part of the partnership with the Cité du Vin, a unique and original place that encompasses cultural and tourist experience, KEDGE BS provides support in observing the visitor experience and customer satisfaction. The aim is to measure and best adapt the overall service offer for the visitor, who is offered a real journey through time through the discoveries of the permanent route, the temporary exhibitions, the workshops, the belvedere, the wine bar, the restaurant and the boutique.
The path of each visitor is identified thanks to the digital companion, and the data collected during the tour is aggregated to ultimately improve service to the public. In addition, KEDGE BS provides training for both the mediators who have an advisory role to the public, and for the hostesses in charge of the reception of the public, ticketing and additional sales. General management and marketing departments benefit from HR support and seminars on digital strategy.
We benefit from an international network that allows us to maximize the employability of our students and to accompany the changes in the field of study.
- Union de la Sommellerie Française, Association de la Sommellerie Internationale, Les Sources de Caudalie / Château Smith Haut-Laffite, Cordeillan-Bages, Le Bistrot du Sommelier, Le Petit Sommelier, Mandarin Oriental, Axa Millésimes, AdVini, Bardinet, Ballande et Mèneret, ,Baron Philippe de Rothschild, BNIA, BNIC, Bordeaux Sciences Agro, Bureau Quancard, Castel, Challenge International du Vin, Champagne Bollinger, CIVC, Château Angelus, Château Palmer, Château Troplong Mondot, Château La Dominique, Château Guiraud, Cité du Vin, CVBG, Conseil des Grands Crus Classés 1855, Distillerie Merlet, Domaine de Chevalier, Ginestet, Grand Chais de France, ISVV, Jas Hennessy, JM Cazes, Martell, François Lurton. Diageo, Oenobouchage, Oenomedia, Pernod-Ricard, Rémy Martin, RVF, Terre de vins, Tonnellerie Seguin Moreau, Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Magazine Vigneron, Vignobles André Lurton, Vinexpo, Vins de Provence, Wine and Co, Wine Passport, Wine Services, Yvon Mau Freixenet, Union des Maisons de Bordeaux...
- Penfolds, Treasury Wine Estates, Constellation Brands, Diageo, The French Cellar, Poplar Grove, Summerhill Winery (BC Canada), Tinhorn Creek Laughing Stock Vineyards (BC Canada), Great Wine Capitals
Reference partner universities in France and abroad:
- ISVV, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Sciences Agro, Bordeaux Wine Campus,
- University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Adelaide (Australia), Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Hotel & Tourism Management (HK), Sonoma State University (USA), UniSA (Australia)
- Oenoviti Network
Institutional and regional partnerships
KEDGE Wine School has developed institutional and regional partnerships. They trust us:
- UBC & Canadian Government, South Australian Wines,
- Bordeaux Métropole, La Cité du Vin, CCI du Var (Provence and Rosé),
- La Route des Vins du Jurançon, BNIA (Bureau National Interprofessionnel de l'Armagnac)
We maintain close ties with graduates of our programmes who work in the sector. Some of them are involved in our programmes, welcoming students for visits to their companies or receiving them on internships or work-study programmes.
- Christophe Chauvet, Executive Director of International Estates & Wine
- Franck Lederer, Chief Executive Officer of Ginestet
- Alice & Jérome Tourbier, Co-founders Les Sources de Caudalie
- Arnaud Lesgourgues, DG Leda
- Jerôme Tessandier, DG Distellerie Tessandier & fils
- Philippe Casteja, Director Maison Mähler-Besse
- Gérard Basset, Master of Wine, World's Best Sommelier 2010
- Patrick Bernard, CEO Millesima
- Mathieu Chadronnier, CVBG
- Sarah Morand & Scottie Millot, Sommeltime Founders
- Paul & Nico, Founders Bordeaux Beer Factory
- Maxime Maiano, Founder and General Manager of One To Wine