We benefit from an international network that allows us to maximize the employability of our students and to accompany the changes in the field of study.
- Union de la Sommellerie Française, Association de la Sommellerie Internationale, Les Sources de Caudalie / Château Smith Haut-Laffite, Cordeillan-Bages, Le Bistrot du Sommelier, Le Petit Sommelier, Mandarin Oriental, Axa Millésimes, AdVini, Bardinet, Ballande et Mèneret, ,Baron Philippe de Rothschild, BNIA, BNIC, Bordeaux Sciences Agro, Bureau Quancard, Castel, Challenge International du Vin, Champagne Bollinger, CIVC, Château Angelus, Château Palmer, Château Troplong Mondot, Château La Dominique, Château Guiraud, Cité du Vin, CVBG, Conseil des Grands Crus Classés 1855, Distillerie Merlet, Domaine de Chevalier, Ginestet, Grand Chais de France, ISVV, Jas Hennessy, JM Cazes, Martell, François Lurton. Diageo, Oenobouchage, Oenomedia, Pernod-Ricard, Rémy Martin, RVF, Terre de vins, Tonnellerie Seguin Moreau, Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Magazine Vigneron, Vignobles André Lurton, Vinexpo, Vins de Provence, Wine and Co, Wine Passport, Wine Services, Yvon Mau Freixenet, Union des Maisons de Bordeaux...
- Penfolds, Treasury Wine Estates, Constellation Brands, Diageo, The French Cellar, Poplar Grove, Summerhill Winery (BC Canada), Tinhorn Creek Laughing Stock Vineyards (BC Canada), Great Wine Capitals
Reference partner universities in France and abroad:
- ISVV, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Sciences Agro, Bordeaux Wine Campus,
- University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Adelaide (Australia), Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Hotel & Tourism Management (HK), Sonoma State University (USA), UniSA (Australia)
- Oenoviti Network
Institutional and regional partnerships
KEDGE Wine School has developed institutional and regional partnerships. They trust us:
- UBC & Canadian Government, South Australian Wines,
- Bordeaux Métropole, La Cité du Vin, CCI du Var (Provence and Rosé),
- La Route des Vins du Jurançon, BNIA (Bureau National Interprofessionnel de l'Armagnac)
FILE: application in project mode
The Cité du Vin: a multi-faceted global partnership
As part of the partnership with the Cité du Vin, a unique and original place that encompasses cultural and tourist experience, KEDGE BS provides support in observing the visitor experience and customer satisfaction. The aim is to measure and best adapt the overall service offer for the visitor, who is offered a real journey through time through the discoveries of the permanent route, the temporary exhibitions, the workshops, the belvedere, the wine bar, the restaurant and the boutique.
The path of each visitor is identified thanks to the digital companion, and the data collected during the tour is aggregated to ultimately improve service to the public. In addition, KEDGE BS provides training for both the mediators who have an advisory role to the public, and for the hostesses in charge of the reception of the public, ticketing and additional sales. General management and marketing departments benefit from HR support and seminars on digital strategy.
We maintain close ties with graduates of our programmes who work in the sector. Some of them are involved in our programmes, welcoming students for visits to their companies or receiving them on internships or work-study programmes.
- Christophe Chauvet, Executive Director of International Estates & Wine
- Franck Lederer, Chief Executive Officer of Ginestet
- Alice & Jérome Tourbier, Co-founders Les Sources de Caudalie
- Arnaud Lesgourgues, DG Leda
- Jerôme Tessandier, DG Distellerie Tessandier & fils
- Philippe Casteja, Director Maison Mähler-Besse
- Gérard Basset, Master of Wine, World's Best Sommelier 2010
- Patrick Bernard, CEO Millesima
- Mathieu Chadronnier, CVBG
- Sarah Morand & Scottie Millot, Sommeltime Founders
- Paul & Nico, Founders Bordeaux Beer Factory
- Maxime Maiano, Founder and General Manager of One To Wine